Miraco (MISR REFRIGERATION & AIR CONDITIONING MFG. Co. S.A.E) laboratories were established in 1992 to serve the testing of air conditioning units for Research & Development of Miraco product line. Currently, Miraco Laboratories' testing service is not limited only to R&D projects but also covers random and systematic testing for current products according to Quality Control Test plan.
Miraco (MISR REFRIGERATION & AIR CONDITIONING MFG. Co. S.A.E) laboratories are the first accredited Air conditioning laboratories in Egypt since 2005, Miraco laboratories were accredited by The Egyptian Accreditation Council (EGAC) according to ISO/IEC 17025 standard.
Miraco (MISR REFRIGERATION & AIR CONDITIONING MFG. Co. S.A.E) laboratories are the first Air conditioning laboratories in Egypt to get the ESMA (Emirates Authority for Standardization & Metrology) recognition certificate in 2012.
Scope of Testing
Miraco (MISR REFRIGERATION & AIR CONDITIONING MFG. Co. S.A.E) Laboratories testing procedures are based on related ASHRAE, ISO, ARI, and IEC standards to execute Performance, Acoustics, Vibration, Reliability, and Safety testing for Air conditioning units including split, package, WRAC, fan coils, air-cooled, water-cooled units from residential, light commercial to commercial units, fixed speed, and inverters.
- Psychometric Residential, light commercial and Commercial Laboratories
- Balanced Type Calorimetric Laboratories
- Reverberation Room
- Reliability and Safety Laboratory
- Vibration Analysis Laboratory
- Safety Laboratories according to IEC 60335-1 & IEC 60335-2-40
- Calibration Laboratory for all factory measuring equipment
Miraco (MISR REFRIGERATION & AIR CONDITIONING MFG. Co. S.A.E) is committed to have state of the art technology for measuring instruments, equipment, and tools to preserve the desired accuracy and precision levels needed to fulfill our high standards.
- Labs for measuring air conditioner efficiency and capacity using calorimeter and Psychometric method for domestic and commercial units.
- Labs for testing the reliability of domestic and commercial air-conditioning.
- Safety Labs (IP rain test - flame tests – Impulse tests – Salt spray Test – Electrical safety tests…etc.)
- Calibration laboratories (pressure, temperature, electrical, and torque gauges.
Psychometric Residential Laboratories
IP rain test
Needle flame test